Pages

Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

Hatters Party Bingo


Morning everyone wow I am blown away by the RSVP's everyone has a wonderful imagination thank you for joining in with the challenge and I hope you partied the week away. To finish off the party we are having a bingo game with lots of lovely elements but you must include a hat.

There is a wonderful top hat template on the Somerset Studios site maybe you can decorate this. I was in sewing mode so I used my teapot and teacups in fabric and a beautiful lace doily. The background fabric is hand dyed cotton velvet. The line I Hat, button, text, stamp. The teapot and teacups are stamped with a swirl, the text is how to make the perfect cup of tea, the buttons in each corner are handmade ceramic. The hats are a cherry and teapot lid. I hope you have fun with this.
Thank you for your visit to my blog and do stop by to see what Janet and Chrissie have made. Hugs Sandra XXX

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece Sandra, this is a fun challenge! Valerie

Suze Bain said...

A fabulous fabric collage! love it! Xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love all the sewing and little pieces. So much to look at. Thanks for the hat template tip. Great inspiration from the team once again. Hugs, Tracy

Von said...

Sandra I love love this all your wonderful sewing ! you can see you really had fun making it :)
Von ♥

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous, it looks so tactile. xx

sam21ski said...

Fab sewing Sandra xxx

Marina said...

A stunning piece of work!
Marina

Janet said...

fab sewing Sandra,love the red dotty teapot & cup.
Janet x

Tracey-B said...

What a wonderful piece of art, there's so much to look at! x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Love it it!

Sue x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra. love your little sewing project. Great idea to use hats as handles. xxx