Pages

Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

ATC Set OOAH challenge 45

Hello hope you are all well, the snow has gone from my part of the world now thank goodness. I loved looking at the entries from last week great take on clocks. Well here we are with a new challenge a set of ATC,s using green, red, black, white. I must admit I found this quite tricky but decided on a little bit of "Art Couture" so used my little dress pattern again (it's so cute) it seemed right as I have a love of sewing. I used card and covered with paper that has a sewing theme and I also added to it with sewing stamps. The dresses are cut from paper which has been stamped decorated with buttons and bows also a little ric rac. Looking forward to seeing your creations. Thank you for your visit to my blog and your lovely supportive comments, much appreciated. Do stop by to see what Janet and Chrissie have made.
Hugs Sandra XXX

11 comments:

chrissie said...

These ATCs are wonderful and I know that because I have them for real and Sandra and Me swapped our projects this week.

Such detail Sandra and so many beautiful things to look at in this set.

Thank you

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, Sandra! Valerie

Anonymous said...

These are lovely! You're right - the little dress pattern is adorable and you've decorated them perfectly. On another note - my 4 year old daughter saw the picture of your little bear and was trying to hug the computer screen, lol! She thought it was so cute. Hugs, Tracy

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work and the backgrounds are perfect! so pleased that the snow has gone - I HATE SNOW! Cxx

sam21ski said...

Great set Sandra xxx

Von said...

These are great Sandra :) great background :)
Von ♥

Craftychris said...

These are gorgeous! I love all the detail - the ric rac and buttons look so cool! Love them xx

Jenny Marples said...

These are so fantastic Sandra! Love the b&w background as it makes your sewing elements really jump out at you. Hugs, Jenny x

Tracey-B said...

These 3 ATCs are wonderful and I love the theme. In fact I love everything about them. x

Tracey-B said...

I think blogger ate my first attempt!
I love your set of ATCs Sandra. A great theme, and they look brilliant.

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Beautiful xxx