Pages

Followers

Thursday 13 December 2012

Winter

Hello all, wow the shrines were just lovely thank you for taking part in the challenge.
Secondly I would like to say a fond farewell to Florence as she has decided not continue with the Hatters, its been a pleasure crafting with you every week and I wish you all the best for 2013. I am sure we will see her in blogland with her wonderful projects.
This week we have a theme of Winter I must admit to being very busy trying to get ready for the big day (why do we all go so mad) so a quick make from me. I had this wooden snowflake and on the day I picked it up it was snowing so it had to be used.  I painted it a sky blue mixed with a grey to give a snowy sky look. then stamped with snowflakes and heated wow white embossing powder. over the top of all I have painted with a glitter glaze.
I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas as I am taking a break until the new year. Thank you for the support and joining us "The Hatters" also for taking the time to make lovely comments. Hope to see you all back and ready to craft in the new year. Do be sure and check out , Janet and Chrissie lovely projects. They will also be posting next week with a theme so do take a look.  Christmas Hugs Sandra XXX

10 comments:

chrissie said...

Beautiful snowflake Sandra I didn't realise it was wooden--I just wooden decorations.

Have a wonderful Christmas and we will see you again in the New Year

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely snowflake, enjoy your break and happy Xmas to you! Hugs, Valerie

sam21ski said...

Fab snowflake decoration

Sam xxx

Von said...

Must have been fate buying your snow flake when it was snowing :)beautifully done :)
Have a good Christmas
Von ♥

Janet said...

Fab snowflake Sandra
Janet x

Words and Pictures said...

It may have been quick, but it's so effective! Delicious colour combination, and I love the shimmer...
Alison x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Lovely snow flake Sandra. Happy Christmas to you and the diamond.


Love and hugs Sue and the Taylor pack x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra! Great project. Love how you embossed the snowflakes on the snowflake!
I ask myself every year why I go so crazy at Christmas and always vow to not do it again 'next year'. But Christmas preparations never seem to be done until the day is done, lol. Have a lovely Christmas and I'll see you back here in the new year. Hugs, Tracy

Neet said...

Lovely snowflake, they are the best kind (not real ones). Love your bears btw.
Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for 2013 - Hugs, Neet xx

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra - beautiful work, and such a lovely blog. Enjoy your break and return feeling full of new ideas - take care and wishing you a wonderful 2013! Cxx