Pages

Followers

Monday 3 September 2012

Inchies for Artful Times






Over at the Artful Times challenge blog they are looking for inchies. I always think these little loves make such lovely projects and the DT team have certainly provided some gorgeous pieces.
I have chosen an ATC (2.5 by 3.5 ins) the card is coordination's sanded back, I think it looks like a piece of denim. I have cut a piece of calico (I love working with this stuff) the stamped image is the top bit of a Crafty Individuals set onto an inch card in sepia. Glued to the calico and framed by lace  and decorated with tiny little blue buttons. I have added a little hand stitch, vintage lace and a heart button to finish.
Thanks so much for dropping by to take a look. Hugs Sandra XXX

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra. Soooo pretty. Love the blue accents.
Regards Florence xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Very pretty piece, I thought it was worn denim! Valerie

chrissie said...

Fantastic ATC Sandra and so many lovely things to see on it

Love Chrissie xxxx

WendyK said...

Lovely ATC, love the addition of the fabric

sam21ski said...

Oooh Sandra this lovely, so pretty, the inchie sits perfectly in that layer of fabric.

Thanks for playing along with us again this week.

Sam - Artful Times xxx

Von said...

I love your stamping on fabric Sandra you do it so well :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Times
Von ♥

Suze Bain said...

I thought it was denim! This is gorgeous Sandra, I must get myself some calico! xx

Unknown said...

wow thats really pretty and delicate Sandra - well done! Cx

Neet said...

What a lovely way to introduce fabric into an atc. And what a lovely atc was a result. I do like the additions you have provided.
Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
Hugs, Neet xx

vinny said...

this is just so pretty, love how the inchie is the focal point x Lavinia

Julia S-W said...

Really love how you've combined your inchie with the fabric - gorgeous piece.
Juliaxx