Pages

Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

Decorate a Box or Bag

 Hope you are all finding time to craft with the excitement of Team GB I must admit I have really enjoyed this Olympics. I have still found time to craft as well. Thank you to all those who made a Lines project they were fab. So the
Out of A Hat challenge this week is decorate a box or gift bag. Hopefully you will be inspired this week. I love decorating boxes and recently did this box for my friend who had a very special
 birthday. It was the box my new mobile phone arrived in. It has been covered in paper and lightly painted over, stamped onto and embossed, rubbed with gold leafing pen and added embellishments. I have popped a button on the front to make a draw and inside I popped a matching altered domino book (sorry about the photo for this) and one of my little bears  (Louis 4ins high, designed and hand made by me)  the little sweater was hand knitted by my Mum. Thanks for stopping by and do look at And do take a look at Florence, Janet and Chrissie to see there lovely projects. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Sandra XXX

10 comments:

chrissie said...

The box is amazing Sandra and so is the domino but the little bear is just so adorable-well done to you and your talented mum

Chrissie xxx

Von said...

Lovely Sandra :) super colours
Hugs for teddie tehe
Von ♥

Anonymous said...

Fantastic makes Sandra. Gorgeous box and what treasures where inside. I bet your friend was thrilled. Super domino book and the bear is just adorable. You are clever.
Regards Florence xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Amazing box and presents. I am in love with that Teddy! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

What a pretty box. I love the little bird cage and the button drawer. Your friend must have loved it, especially with the other hand made goodies inside!

sam21ski said...

Fabulous box Sandra and I love the sweater on the bear

Sam xxx

Suze Bain said...

A gorgeous box Sandra with two fabulous gifts inside. Wonderful. xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Fantastic box Sandra and your bear is wonderful, Auntie Peb knits such tiny little things, great finish for a gorgeous bear xxx

Janet said...

Hi Sandra,Fabulous box,great colours & stamping.see you next week
Janet x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovin' that box! Valerie