Pages

Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Out of the Hat Creations Challenge 6

The "Arches" Challenge certainly did produce some fantastic work from the Hatters team Chrissie Janet Florence
and from those that took part Monika Cathryn Zoe Suze
so a big THANK YOU for joining us your work was stunning and it was lovely to see you.
This week we have a new challenge number 6 from Out of a Hat Creations these challenges are themes from the "Hatters Team" and all thrown in a hat then pulled out so you never know what it might be. I must admit this week (to use a picture you love or the one published on the challenge site to influence a project) had me a bit stumped. I have a picture on my dinning room wall which I love See photo below. I bought it from a cafe in France, sounds romantic but it wasn't it was the wettest July they had for donkey years and we had an awful holiday but did pick up this lovely picture and did some antique shopping (for garden tat), trust me there was nothing else to do LOL oh that's not true we drank the wine hee hee.
So using my picture I made a clean and simple abstract design on a card using chalk inks and stamping and I just had to add some bling. Way out of my comfort zone as I don't do clean and simple or abstract. I do hope you join in with us even if it out of your comfort zone, well it is a challenge after all. Have a lovely weekend fingers crossed for some sunshine. Hugs All and thanks for your kind comments.
Sandra XXX

9 comments:

chrissie said...

Really special card Sandra made even more special because of the picture that inspired you.

Great work as always.

Love Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra. Wonderful card. Love your ideas. Thats a great painting you have. TFS. I can see how it inspired you. Have a lovely day.
Regards to you both.
Florence xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card Sandra! Valerie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sandra and I totally love that painting!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Beautiful Sandra!

Love the bears !!!!!!!

Sue x

Suze Bain said...

LOVE your painting Sandra and your card's super. Love the orange swirls and bling! xx

Von said...

Love your inspirational painting the card you have made from it is wonderful :)
Von x♥x

Janet said...

Hi Sandra,
your card is fantastic,love the colours
Janet x

Neet said...

What a great interpretation of your picture that you bought in France.
Love how you have made it.
I had to go with the pictures on your challenge blog - I just love those colours.
Hugs, Neet xx