Pages

Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

Music

The Craft Room Challenge is running a Music themed challenge and for this I have cut out a 4 x6 ins arch shape and used DI victorian velvet, bundled sage, dried marigold and antique linen. Stamped with my new swirl stamp in purple, torn some music sheet and rubbed in antique linen added gold leaf and a few punched out butterflies (the paper I used  had music notes on them) the mage is from paperwhimsy download which I cut around, highlighted with a white gel pen and added gold leaf on her wings and placed slightly raised. I added the saying (please excuse my grammer) a rolled flower and a few pearls and lace. Thanks for dropping by. Hugs Sandra XXX

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Pretty tag and a good quote! Valerie

Suze Bain said...

Very pretty Sandra. Lovely colours and love the ballerina xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Sandra,,,your piece of art is dreamy. I too like the phrase. So pleased you managed to join in with us at the Craft Room this fortnight! Suzanne :)

Maria said...

This is gorgeous Sandra! I love your sentiment, and the image and stamping are beautiful. Thanks for joining in with our Music challenge over at Craft-Room, and good luck in the draw.

Maria x

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous tag the little dancer is very sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room challenge, good luck XOXO Zoe

Debi said...

sandra, this is very pretty, love all the little pretty details, thanks for joining us at craft room challenge, Debi x

hazel said...

This is such a beautiful tag. I love the sentiment and the lovely little ballerina. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

chrissie said...

Beautiful Sandra and such a wonderful shape. The ballerina is just right.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag Sandra. So very pretty. Love it.
Regards Florence xxx

craft-roomjulia said...

This is a wonderful tag right up my street. I adore the image and the background you have created. Thanks for joining us Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xxx