Pages

Followers

Sunday 18 September 2011

DragonsDream TIO Fashion

Over at DargonsDream TIO challenge it is "Dedicated Follower of Fashion" my tag is "Extreme Victorian Fashion" I coloured the tag with DI tumbled glass, faded denim, antique linen. My background stamps are Lost & Found and Sam Poole stamped in sepia, black, and Victorian velvet. The lady is part of a lovley victorian stamp I have (forget the make) and I cut out her head and shoulders only. I used a kaiser craft piece and then raided my vintage lace stash for the skirt, the net sewn sequins and placed the vintage  pink buttons on you know where, well the victorians were rather prim so she needed her modesty kept even if her taste is extreme for a Victorian lady or maybe she was a lady of the night LOL. Oh fabulous DT pieces now of to look at the participants. Hope you like it. Hugs all Sandra XX

9 comments:

Wanda said...

A lovely dream. Thank for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
Wanda xx

Dragon said...

Like it??? I LOVE it... it is so different and the stamps are fab... I think I spot Creative expressions too... thanks for dreaming with TIO this week
Frankie
xx

Helen said...

I like it a lot!! Thanks for dreaming in such beauty with us this week.

Von said...

Fab tag Sandra lots to look at with out being over crowded :)
Von xxx

Suze Bain said...

LOVE this one Sandra. Great stamping and fbulous embellishment. xx

ElizabethR said...

oooh la la great mix of stamps. thanks for sharing with us this week at the TIO. Elizabeth x

Janet said...

WOW !!! Sandra great tag
Janet x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful tag, love the images and all the details. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this week.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag Sandra. Those stamps really work well together.
Regards Florence.