Pages

Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

Eye Spy

 A little late with my entry this week, as I have been enjoying a lovely weekend away scrapping most enjoyable. I really didn't know what to do for the JFF challenge this week the Theme is Eye Spy. Luckily I spyd this lovely little sizzix owl die and just fell for him. I used a tag and DI tumbled glass, bundled sage and a bit of forest green. I then cut out a branch another little sizzix die (both die's from the same lady so: Thanks Penny). I did back stamp with trees and of course his supper. Have a great week all. XOXO PS think I am all owled out now LOL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra. Fab tag. Poor little mouse! LOL! What stamps did you use for the background? Love that effect.
Regards Florence.

Von said...

aww that's nice Sandra ............for the owl lol
Thanks for joining us at Just for Fun
Von x

sam21ski said...

More owls, fabulous. Love the tag and ooooh those big eyes!!!!

Thanks for playing along with JFF.

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra. Thank you for the info. You are very kind.
Best wishes to you and the "Diamond".
Florence x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Cute owl! love the little mouse and background looks lovely.