Pages

Followers

Friday 10 December 2010

Its Christmas (well nearly)

 
Today I was Christmas shopping phew, now I love the pre Christmas manic-ness of shopping even if it is a fight to get to the checkouts LOL, that's what it is all about. I then chilled out in my craft room and did the SCD challenge this week it is "Christmas Characters" I chose an angel (mainly because this is a new stamp and I was determined to use it) and a few fairies. I used Christmas colours DI bundled sage and worn lipstick and metallic rubs red , gold & green (there must be a song there somewhere) around the edges. My little girl angel is stamped in brilliance sparkle black and I added red & green glitter glue to her dress and wings. Its a lovely tag and the photo does not do the tag justice. Last weekend I made this little hanging for my cousin (Sue) it was her birthday. I thought I would share that with you all. Enjoy the Christmas rush it will soon be here and gone again. XX Off to the bramford crop tomorrow YIPPEE.

8 comments:

Pebby Morton said...

That really is a sweet little girly. Love it. What a nice way to spend a day off after shopping. M

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Very lovely.

Carol Plume said...

pretty tag Sandra and I bet Sue loved her hanging piece.

Thanks for joining us at SCD

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely tag, sweet fairy.

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Love your new stamp, well used LOl. FAB TAG!!! well done and many thanks for the gorgeous wall hanging you made for my birthday I love it xxx

Sue x

Artyjen said...

Hi Sandra! Sorry I'm a bit late with comments this week as I went away for my birthday weekend. Love the way the background takes you by surprise....you expect snowflakes and realise they are fairies :)....really full of Chritmas Character :)
xoxo Sioux

Laura said...

I love this stamp. I had plan to use her for my Christmas cards this year. But it hasn't happened.Thanks for joining and sharing with us at SCD this week.

peggy gatto said...

both are very special!