Pages

Followers

Sunday 24 October 2010

Green & Yellow (OMG)

I have had a relaxing weekend and despite not feeling well on Saturday I spent a lovely afternoon with Jenni (my daughter in law to be) designing save the date and wedding invites. We ended up with a really quite simple design and we are both very pleased, just need to start making them.Can't show pictures as all under wraps.
I then turned my attention to SCD weekly challenge, now this gave the The Diamond a nasty turn when I started talking about all things "Green & Yellow " LOL. obviously it was too much after all he is a staunch Ipswich Town supporter and the colours belong to the dreaded Norwich City FC. I think he has recovered from the shock, GLH. Needless to say I found this a tricky colour to work with. Eventually I painted a background with my green pearlised shimmer paints and stamped a lovely background stamp of swirls, flowers and hearts using tea tree green then highlighted with a green gel pen. added a few hearts with background in yellow versa and painted over in yellow shimmer paint and yellow ribbon. I think it is quite pretty definitely shimmery, otherwise not sure about it. Have a lovely week.all.

2 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Poor Steve LOl I also found it hard to work with.

Love what you've made Sandra, it really does shimmer.

Sue xxx

Artyjen said...

Thanks for overcoming the great colour barrier! LOL Glad you could join in again :)
xoxo Sioux